LG Energy Solutions leads the future eco-friendly energy industry by developing distinguished materials and next-generation batteries. As an international chemical-based battery company, we are leading the global lithium-ion battery market based on distinguished materials technology. We have become a global player in the EV and energy storage system (ESS) battery sector. And based on our unparalleled technologies, we are actively developing new products and procuring global battery production capacities to enhance our dominance in the next-generation energy market.
For our growing European subsidiary LG Energy Solution Europe GmbH in Sulzbach (Taunus) we offer the following internship position for a duration of 6 months:
Intern in Automotive Batteries Sales Team (m/f/d)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Research and report of the global automotive battery market trend and industry insight
- Support the business for the automotive battery sales & marketing team and namely research issue and agenda of OEM/Competitors; operating support for the meeting, event and invoice delivery upon HQ’s request; translation (KOR - ENG)
- Support the business task for the multi-functional teams and namely receipt the IT & application battery around German OEMs ( Upon Team’s Request ); Translation support for the multi-functional teams; Report of the LOP(List of Open Points) of HAF project to the project management team
Professional and Personal Competences:
- Study in a business management, marketing or comparable qualification
- Structured, independent, and solution-oriented way of thinking
- Willingness to learn, flexibility and good communication skills
- Customer and service-oriented appearance
- Ability to work in a team and strong social and intercultural competence
- Strong affinity for numbers, structured, analytical way of working and a pro-active way of thinking
- English / Korean fluent speaker
We offer a challenging, responsible and varied job in a modern, fast growing, international corporation. You can expect a collegial working environment with flat hierarchies and reasonable scope for action and decision-making. You will receive exciting personal and professional development opportunities. .
In addition to your monthly salary your will receive food vouchers and daily breakfast provided in our office.
If you would like to accept this interesting challenge and want to gain valuable experience in the field of Sales, we will be happy to receive your application documents in English, including your earliest possible starting date online via our recruiting portal.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.