LG Energy Solution leads the future eco-friendly energy industry by developing distinguished materials and next-generation batteries. As an international chemical-based battery company, we are leading the global lithium-ion battery market based on distinguished materials technology. We have become a global player in the EV and energy storage system (ESS) battery sector. And based on our unparalleled technologies, we are actively developing new products and procuring global battery production capacities to enhance our dominance in the next-generation energy market.
For our growing European subsidiary LG Energy Solution Europe GmbH in Sulzbach (Taunus) we are looking for an:
Accountant: Financial and Tax Accounting (m/f/d)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Allocation and posting of incoming invoices in the electronic invoice workflow
- Reconciliation, clarification and monitoring of working capital (accounts receivable/payable, inventory)
- Managing lease contract and lease accounting (IFRS 16)
- Master data maintenance in the ERP system
- Preparation and participation in monthly and annual closing for statutory audit
- Ad-Hoc Report
- Transfer Pricing Management : Intercompany Contract, Profit and Loss Indicator
- Participation in the declaration of tax reports to the tax office in Germany, Italy and France (Value Added Tax, Input Tax, Duty, CIT, Trade Tax etc.)
- Support to the anticipation and planning of tax obligations and their impact, and tax report
- Support to the tax audit
Professional and Personal Competences:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree related to the major business administration, economics or equivalent
- 5-10 years of professional experience in financial accounting and/or tax accounting
- Knowledge of financial accounting standard (IFRS and German commercial law) and German (CIT/VAT/IMPORT) tax law
- IT-Knowledge : MS Office (Excel, Word), SAP FI/CO
- Fluent in English and Korean and high proficiency in German language
We offer you a challenging, responsible and varied job in a modern, fast growing, international corporation. You can expect a collegial working environment with flat hierarchies and reasonable scope for action and decision-making. You will receive exciting personal and professional development opportunities as well as competitive basic salary and performance-based compensation, travel allowance, additional food vouchers and daily breakfast. Another advantage is our flexible working time system.
If you would like to accept this interesting challenge, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents in English, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date via our online job portal
We are looking forward to getting to know you.