LG Energy Solutions leads the future eco-friendly energy industry by developing distinguished materials and next-generation batteries. As the only chemical-based battery company in the world, we are leading the global lithium-ion battery market based on distinguished materials technology. We have become a global powerhouse in the EV and energy storage system (ESS) battery sector. And based on our unparalleled technologies, we are actively developing new products and procuring global battery production capacities to enhance our dominance in the next-generation energy market.
For our growing European subsidiary LG Energy Solution Europe GmbH in Sulzbach (Taunus) at the earliest possible date we are looking for an:
Accountant: Financial and Tax Accounting (m/f/d)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Allocation and posting of incoming invoices in the electronic invoice workflow
- Reconciliation and clarification of accounts payables and monitoring of open items
- Managing lease contract and lease accounting (IFRS 16)
- Master data maintenance in the ERP system
- Preparation and participation in monthly and annual closing for statutory audit
- Ad-Hoc report
- Transfer Pricing (Documentation): The close cooperation with the parent company and subsidiaries on international tax projects and the coordination of various tax issues with external consultants
- The coordination of tax returns and tax audits as well as the necessary contact with external tax consultants and tax authorities in Germany, France, and Italy etc.
- Participation in the declaration of tax reports to the tax office in Germany - Value added tax, Input tax, Duty, CIT, Trade tax etc."
- Support to the anticipation and planning of tax obligations and their impact, and tax report
Professional and Personal Competences:
- Business studies with a focus on accounting, controlling, finance, or a comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience in financial accounting (bookkeeping) or controlling (Plan-Is analysis)
- Good accounting knowledge according to IFRS and HGB as well as knowledge of tax or commercial law is an advantage
- Additional qualifications such as financial accountant, controller, or tax specialist are an advantage
- Very good knowledge of SAP ERP FI or CO and MS Office (Excel, Word) applications
- High affinity for numbers, analytical and pro-active way of thinking as well as strong ability to work in a team
- Business fluent Korean and English skills
We offer you a challenging, responsible and varied job in a modern, fast growing, international corporation. You can expect a collegial working environment with flat hierarchies and reasonable scope for action and decision-making. You will receive exciting personal and professional development opportunities as well as basic gross salary and performance-based gross compensation.
If you would like to accept this interesting challenge and have the necessary qualifications, please apply with your complete application documents in English, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date via our online job portal: