LG Energy Solutions leads the future eco-friendly energy industry by developing distinguished materials and next-generation batteries. As the only chemical-based battery company in the world, we are leading the global lithium-ion battery market based on distinguished materials technology. We have become a global powerhouse in the EV and energy storage system (ESS) battery sector. And based on our unparalleled technologies, we are actively developing new products and procuring global battery production capacities to enhance our dominance in the next-generation energy market. For our growing European subsidiary LG Energy Solution Europe GmbH in Sulzbach (Taunus) at the earliest possible date we are looking for an:
Customer Service Engineer / ESS Residential (m/f/d)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Build-up and management of customer service concept in after sales for the area of energy storage systems in Europe (Residential / B2C)
- Development of new solutions (incl. service partners) and optimization of after-sales (RMA) processes and our claims management process for private and commercial customers
- Project-related coordination/reporting of after-sales service activities
- Coordination and process control with service partners in Europe
- Error analysis and elimination of product faults in future product (incl. diagnosis report and repair concept)
- Preparation/Analysis of field issue status with meaningful action item definition
- Support of technical trainings for service partners
Professional and Personal Competences:
- Completed degree in engineering, ideally with a focus on electrical engineering, environmental engineering, natural sciences or a comparable qualification.
- Knowledge in the field of renewable energies and experience with various battery inverters or energy and/or battery management systems (EMS / BMS) are an advantage
- Distinctive service and customer orientation
- Very good user knowledge in all MS Office programs
- Experience in PV system installation basics, battery systems or after sales desirable
- Business fluent German and English skills
- High voltage work certification would be a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (20-40%)
We offer you a challenging, responsible and varied job in a modern, fast growing, international corporation. You can expect a collegial working environment with flat hierarchies and reasonable scope for action and decision-making. You will receive exciting personal and professional development opportunities as well as basic gross salary and performance-based gross compensation, travel allowance, additional food vouchers and breakfast. We also provide a company cell phone and company laptop. Another plus point is our flexible working time system.
If you would like to accept this interesting challenge and have the necessary qualifications, please apply with your complete application documents in German or English, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date online.