LG Energy Solution leads the future eco-friendly energy industry by developing distinguished materials and next-generation batteries. As an international chemical-based battery company, we are leading the global lithium-ion battery market based on distinguished materials technology. We have become a global player in the EV and energy storage system (ESS) battery sector. And based on our unparalleled technologies, we are actively developing new products and procuring global battery production capacities to enhance our dominance in the next-generation energy market.
For our growing European subsidiary LG Energy Solution Europe GmbH in Sulzbach (Taunus) we are looking for a:
Customer Service Agent – Call Center ESS Residential battery business (m/f/d)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
This position considers coordination of ESS CS Agent activities and customer relations and namely:
- First contact person for customers (end-customer or installers) to provide proper actions based on consultant guidance
- Regular update service progress to customers
- Prepare and organize the service process to installer and service partners
- Independent handling of customer claims and customer requests
- Management and controlling the work from the service partners and installer
- Organize logistic in collaboration with SCM.
- Support by the improvement of the internal processes incl. by using of customer relation management system (CRM tool)
- Manage all tickets lead-time from opening to closing with target KPI.
- Manage return of defect battery/parts in time.
- Preparation of weekly reports to upper level (CS Agent manager)
Professional and Personal Competences:
- Successfully completed commercial training with a focus on customer service or a comparable qualification
- Several years of work experience in a similar function is preferred
- Professional, highly motivated individual with a strong results-oriented work ethic
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Business fluent English and German skills
We offer a challenging, responsible and varied job in a modern, fast growing, international corporation. You can expect a collegial working environment with flat hierarchies and reasonable scope for action and decision-making. You will receive exciting personal and professional development opportunities as well as basic gross salary, performance-based gross compensation and additional food vouchers. Another advantage is our flexible working time system.
If you would like to accept this interesting challenge, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents in English, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date via our online application form.