LG Energy Solutions leads the future eco-friendly energy industry by developing distinguished materials and next-generation batteries. As the only chemical-based battery company in the world, we are leading the global lithium-ion battery market based on distinguished materials technology. We have become a global powerhouse in the EV and energy storage system (ESS) battery sector. And based on our unparalleled technologies, we are actively developing new products and procuring global battery production capacities to enhance our dominance in the next-generation energy market.
For our growing European subsidiary LG Energy Solution Europe GmbH in Sulzbach (Taunus) at the earliest possible date we are looking for an:
Installer account manager / ESS Residential Battery Business (m/w/d)
Professional and Personal Competences:
- Completed degree in engineering, ideally with a focus on electrical engineering, environmental engineering, natural sciences or a comparable qualification
- Experience in PV installation basics or battery systems desirable
- Knowledge in the field of renewable energies and experience with various battery inverters or energy storage technologies and inverter technologies is an advantage
- Professional, highly motivated individual with a strong results-oriented work ethic
- Business fluent German and English skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (20-40%)
We offer you a challenging, responsible and varied job in a modern, fast growing, international corporation. You can expect a collegial working environment with flat hierarchies and reasonable scope for action and decision-making. You will receive exciting personal and professional development opportunities as well as basic gross salary and performance-based gross compensation.
If you would like to accept this interesting challenge and have the necessary qualifications, please apply with your complete application documents in English, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date online.