LG Energy Solution leads the future eco-friendly energy industry by developing distinguished materials and next-generation batteries. As an international chemical-based battery company, we are leading the global lithium-ion battery market based on distinguished materials technology. We have become a global player in the EV and energy storage system (ESS) battery sector. And based on our unparalleled technologies, we are actively developing new products and procuring global battery production capacities to enhance our dominance in the next-generation energy market.
For our growing European subsidiary LG Energy Solution Europe GmbH in Sulzbach (Taunus), we offer the following internship position:
Internship in Logistics and Warehouse Management (m/f/d)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Organize and coordinate transportation (incl. documentation, preparation for loading)
- Track and update the status of shipments
- Packaging for transport and disposal
- W/H Management (incl. loading, unloading, warehouse arrangement and inventory management)
- Support team members with daily tasks upon request
Professional and Personal Competences:
- Studies in Logistics, Economics or in comparable areas
- Structured, independent, and solution-oriented way of thinking
- Ability to work in a team and strong social and intercultural competence
- Good time management
- Basic proficiency with MS Office Word, Excel
- English fluent speaker; Korean/German knowledge would be an advantage
We offer you a challenging, responsible and varied job in a modern, fast growing, international corporation. You can expect a collegial working environment with flat hierarchies. You will receive exciting personal and professional development opportunities. In addition to your monthly salary your will receive food vouchers and daily breakfast provided in our office.
If you would like to accept this interesting challenge and want to gain valuable experience in the field of logistics, we will be happy to receive your complete application documents in English, including your earliest possible starting date via our online application form
We look forward to getting to know you!