LG Energy Solution leads the future eco-friendly energy industry by developing distinguished materials and next-generation batteries. As an international chemical-based battery company, we are leading the global lithium-ion battery market based on distinguished materials technology. We have become a global player in the EV and energy storage system (ESS) battery sector. And based on our unparalleled technologies, we are actively developing new products and procuring global battery production capacities to enhance our dominance in the next-generation energy market.
For our growing European subsidiary LG Energy Solution Europe GmbH in Sulzbach (Taunus), we offer the following internship position:
Internship: Business Support for BMS - Battery Management System (m/f/d)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
You will support our Europe Battery Management System (BMS) Team in the following tasks:
- Business support: support of team members with daily tasks
- VOC (Voice of Customer) organization: collecting and analyzing customer feedback
- Customer communication / meeting minutes / history management
- Requirement comparison and management for Automotive, ESS, Light EV
- Exchange of opinions between HQ and customers
- Data exchange and management through OEM web server
- Market trend sensing for Automotive, ESS, Light EV
Professional and Personal Competences:
- Preferably background in electrical / computer engineering fields of study
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills and ability to work independently
- Structured and self-organized way of working
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs
- Proficiency in both English and Korean is required, German skills would be an advantage
We offer you a challenging, responsible and varied job in a modern, fast growing, international corporation. You can expect a collegial working environment with flat hierarchies. You will receive exciting personal and professional development opportunities. In addition to your monthly salary you will receive food vouchers and daily breakfast provided in our office.
If you would like to accept this interesting challenge and want to gain valuable experience in the field of Automotive Customer Service, we will be happy to receive your complete application documents in English, including your earliest possible starting date via our online application form
We are looking forward to getting to know you!