LG Energy Solution leads the future eco-friendly energy industry by developing distinguished materials and next-generation batteries. As a chemical-based battery company, we are leading the global lithium-ion battery market. We have become a global player in the EV and energy storage system (ESS) battery sector. Based on our unparalleled technologies, we are actively developing new products and procuring global battery production capacities to enhance our dominance in the next-generation energy market.
For our growing European subsidiary LG Energy Solution Europe GmbH in Sulzbach (Taunus) we are looking for:
Technical Sales Manager / ESS Residential Battery Business (m/f/d)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide pre-sales support, technical/commercial support and act as first point of contact for LG Energy Solution customer base
- Boost relations with DACH distributors and installers in Germany, Northern Europe and handle all technical sales related questions
- Act as first contact person for customers (installers)
- Build sales pipeline and deliver sales revenue according to pre-discussed sales targets
- Report sales progress on a regular basis internally
- Oversee the market dynamics for residential storage systems and the correlated political environment in Europe
- Develop an understanding of competing residential energy storage technologies, and use this knowledge to outline the competitive advantages and benchmarking of LG Energy Solution products
- Visit customer events and exhibitions across Europe
Professional and Personal Competences:
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a technical sales role preferably for residential ESS batteries, inverter company or similar industries
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, or equivalent (Economics, Chemical, Electrical Engineering preferred)
- Knowledge of energy storage technologies, preferably lithium ion batteries, including an understanding of their characteristics and differentiators / advantages
- Strong technical understanding on energy storage system in the residential and C&I segment with commercial sales knowledge - advantage
- Language: German (mandatory), English, other European language would be a plus
- Professional, highly motivated individual with a strong results-oriented work ethic
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- A strong team player who thrives in a role that requires significant personal contributions and depends on the successful collaboration between European and Korea-based team members
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to travel throughout the assigned territory (40%)
We offer you a challenging, responsible and varied job in a modern, fast growing, international corporation. You can expect a collegial working environment with flat hierarchies and reasonable scope for action and decision-making. You will receive exciting personal and professional development opportunities as well as competitive basic salary and performance-based compensation, travel allowance, additional food vouchers and daily breakfast. Another advantage is our flexible working time system.
If you would like to accept this interesting challenge, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents in English, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date via our online application form.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.