LG Energy Solution leads the future eco-friendly energy industry by developing distinguished materials and next-generation batteries. As an international chemical-based battery company, we are leading the global lithium-ion battery market based on distinguished materials technology. We have become a global powerhouse in the EV and energy storage system (ESS) battery sector. Based on our unparalleled technologies, we are actively developing new products and procuring global battery production capacities to enhance our dominance in the next-generation energy market.
For our growing European subsidiary LG Energy Solution Europe GmbH in Sulzbach (Taunus) we are looking for:
Customer Service Engineer/Technician / ESS Residential Battery Business (m/f/d)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Performance of 1st analysis of all regularly returned batteries for getting field issue data.
- Parts incoming check (verification of issue information, S/N, issue reg. No., safety etc.)
- Gathering field issue data for development of new solutions (incl. service partners) and optimization of service (RMA) processes.
- Project-related coordination/reporting of technical service activities & logistic/inventory status.
- Providing on-site customer service for the area of energy storage systems in Europe (Residential / B2C)
- Training of service partners.
- Coordination and process control of service partners.
- Error analysis and elimination of product faults on-site with minimized service lead-time.
- Preparation/Analysis of field issue status with meaningful action item definition.
Professional and Personal Competences:
- Completed degree in engineering (or sufficient experience of technical area as technician), ideally with a focus on electrical engineering or battery/BMS communication related.
- Distinctive service and customer orientation.
- Very good user knowledge in all MS Office programs.
- Experience in PV system installation basics, battery systems as advantage.
- Business fluent English skills with communicative manner (Korean, German or other EU language: advantage)
- Knowledge in the field of renewable energies and experience with various battery inverters or energy and/or battery management systems (EMS / BMS) are an advantage
- High voltage work certification would be a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (20-40%)
We offer you a challenging, responsible and varied job in a modern, fast growing, international corporation. You can expect a collegial working environment with flat hierarchies and reasonable scope for action and decision-making. You will receive exciting personal and professional development opportunities as well as basic gross salary and performance-based gross compensation, travel allowance, additional food vouchers and breakfast. Another advantage is our flexible working time system.
If you would like to accept this interesting challenge and have the necessary qualifications, please apply with your complete application documents in English, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date online via our online application form.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!