LG Energy Solution leads the future eco-friendly energy industry by developing distinguished materials and next-generation batteries. As a chemical-based battery company, we are leading the global lithium-ion battery market. We have become a global player in the EV and energy storage system (ESS) battery sector. Based on our unparalleled technologies, we are actively developing new products and procuring global battery production capacities to enhance our dominance in the next-generation energy market.
For our growing European subsidiary LG Energy Solution Europe GmbH in Sulzbach (Taunus) we are looking for:
Logistics and Storage Manager (m/f/d)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Transportation management (tracking, order management, customs clearance etc.)
- Controlling Dangerous Goods Regulation compliance (ADR, IATA DGR, IMDG Code).
- Warehouse management
- Disposal management
- Managing and reporting logistics budget and logistic costs, cost optimization
- Coordination with different teams regarding transportation and logistics requirements.
Professional and Personal Competences:
- University degree in business administration, economics, logistic / supply chain management or comparable qualification.
- Multi-year experience (>4 years) in import and export logistics in international environment.
- Experience or qualification in commissioning, in particular aviation security. Additionally trainer qualification is a plus.
- Good knowledge of all MS-Office applications, experience in logistic software.
- Business fluent in German and English communication; Korean is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
We offer you a challenging, responsible and varied job in a modern, fast growing, international corporation. You can expect a collegial working environment with flat hierarchies and reasonable scope for action and decision-making. You will receive exciting personal and professional development opportunities as well as competitive basic salary and performance-based compensation, travel allowance, additional food vouchers and daily breakfast. Another advantage is our flexible working time system.
If you would like to accept this interesting challenge, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents in English, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date via our online application form.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.